Welcome to Courreges School and the Fountain Valley School District (FVSD). We are excited to be a part of your child’s educational journey. We are committed to providing a high-quality experience centered on the academic and social/emotional success of your child.
- In order to enroll in Kindergarten, the child must turn five (5) by September 1st.
- If you have questions about 1st through 8th grades grade-level placement, please click here to check the Grade Placement chart.
- If you have questions about which school is your home school, please click here and input your home address into the School Locator.
Online enrollment is available at all schools in the FVSD. In order to enroll your child in Kindergarten through eighth grades, please complete the following steps:
Complete Aeries Online Enrollment Confirmation document Click here. The document is a TYPABLE pdf. PLEASE PRINT THIS DOCUMENT AND BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Complete Aeries New Student Online Pre-Enrollment document: The document is nine pages and is a TYPABLE pdf.
PLEASE SAVE & PRINT forms, bring these to your scheduled registration appointment.
- Kindergarten only: complete Kindergarten Health Assessment form.
- Oral Health Assessment form (*if applicable).
- Report of Health Examination for school entry (*if applicable).
* CA law requires all students to have a dental & health examination by May 31st of their first year of public school.
Schedule an appointment within the next five (5) days after completing the Aeries online enrollment documents through Doodle Click here to finalize your child's enrollment.
Arrive on time for your scheduled appointment and bring the following documents with you:
Aeries Online Enrollment Confirmation document.
Aeries New Student Online Pre-Enrollment documents.
Provide photo copies of the following required documents:
- Two (2) proofs of Residency
- Immunization Record
- Certified copy of child's Birth Certificate (County issued) or statement by local registrar or county recorder
- Parent Photo ID
- Verification of GATE status (if applicable)
- CAASPP Results (4th & 5th grades only)
Please be sure all documents are complete and copies provided at the time of registration.
Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted.