Welcome to the
My name is Stacy Pierce and I am the Library Media Specialist. Each year I am thrilled to welcome your students to the library! Their energy and passion inspire me and I want to inspire them to read! My goals as a librarian are to help your child become a critical thinker, a skillful researcher an enthusiastic reader.
Monday, Thursday, Friday
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
Courreges Library Policies:
- Library class visits are every week.
- Kindergartners may check out 1 book, 1st-3rd graders 2 books and 4th-5th graders 3 books.
- Library books are due every week, however a child may renew any unfinished books.
- Students may come at morning recess to return books, check out new books or read when the library is open.
- There are no late fees! However, lost or damaged books must be replaced or paid for to maintain uninterrupted borrowing privileges!
To minimize the occurrence of lost/damaged books, it is helpful to have your child pick a safe spot away from pets, younger siblings, food and liquids. Keeping books in a plastic bag or in a separate part of their backpack is also a great way to keep books safe.
Please encourage your child to enjoy and take care of our library books and return them on time to get more books. Also, please enjoy the library books WITH your children!
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at email@example.com.
Library Media Technician
Courreges Elementary School